Monday, November 2, 2015

Through the Window Challenge at Heart 2 Heart!

We are starting off the month of November with a great challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges (using your CTMH products)! The new challenge is "Through The Window". What comes to mind for you? How could you use a Window on a page or card?

I used a Window on a scrapbook page! I used the Art Philosophy Cartridge and cut out a window frame. (I set it to real dial size 9). I filled the window panels with 4x4 pictures of the things I see out the window at my house. I really LOVE where I live and love the view I have of our family farm!


For my title I combined a cricut cut heart with different alphabet stamps, as well as a cricut cut shape. I used letters from the CTMH cartridge and welded them together in Cricut Craft Room before I cut. (I love not having to worry about loosing the dot for my 'i'!)


How will YOU interpret this challenge? I can't wait to see what you make. You have the whole month of November to play along. Hope you join us.

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment