Friday, February 20, 2015

Rolling Tote for FREE! Ask me how?


Is NOW the right time for you to consider becoming a Consultant with Close To My Heart? March is an amazing time to join and earn our most expensive item for FREE! Do you LOVE the new Rolling Tote from Close To My Heart? Would your heart skip a beat if I told you it could be yours for FREE?! (I know, right!?) That's not all, the matching shoulder tote TOO! I'm NOT kidding!

Here are the details:

Thinking about joining Close To My Heart? March is the month to join my team! During the month of March, new Consultants who enroll will receive a FREE shoulder tote (a retail value of over $26 USD / $29 CAD) in their New Consultant Kit. Our New Consultant Kit is just $99 USD / $109 CAD and includes nearly triple the retail value in products and supplies. Including your FREE shoulder tote, that is a savings of over $290 USD / $320 CAD! Additionally, new Consultants who remit $300 worth of commissionable sales in their first 40 days after their New Consultant Kit ships will receive the rolling tote (a retail value of $149.95 USD / $164.95 CAD) as a FREE bonus (not including shipping/handling- I checked, the shipping is about $15)! These organization pieces are designed to help you get your business rolling, but they are only available while supplies last, so plan to sign up March 1st!
Dates: Offer valid March 1, 2015–March 31, 2015.


Shoulder tote bag (Z3031) retails for $26.95. During March will come FREE with your Consultant Sign Up Kit! Snap closure. Comfortably fits our 12" × 12" paper organizers. Perfect for carrying projects in progress, idea books, papers, small tools, and embellishments. I am planning to get one for errand running, it looks like the perfect size to have some scrapbook papers with me for when I'm waiting at doctor's appointments! 


Rolling Tote (Z3032) retails for $149.95. During March will be earned FREE when you make $300 in sales in your first 40 days after becoming a Consultant! Durable rolling bag designed to hold organizers in various sizes. Top zips all the way down for easy loading. Front pocket sized to fit 12" × 12" paper, plus two additional side pockets to store more! Finished size 25½" × 16" ×17½". Some assembly required. I don't have the shoulder tote yet, but I JUST got my Rolling Tote and it is AWESOME! I am in love with it! The clear organizing boxes fit inside it perfectly in any order you like. I can pack it up with all the things I need for my gatherings or monthly classes and leave it there to use each time. No unpacking and repacking. Plus, I can't wait to pack it up and take it with me to a scrapbooking retreat in May!



Want to know more about what comes in your New Consultant kit along with your FREE shoulder tote? Follow this link (New Consultants Kits) to see an itemized list of the value in your kit. Keep in mind you can choose a Scrapbookers Kit or Card Maker's kit, depending on which you are most passionate about. Your sign up kit
is only $99 which is only a fraction of the retail value!

March is here! Contact me today! I would love to work with you and have you join my team.

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment