Monday, July 21, 2014

Ariana Scrapbook Workshop On The Go and Complements

I held an Ariana Scrapbook Workshop at my house yesterday! It was so much fun! We got 4 different 2 page layouts finished using the Ariana Workshop On The Go Kit. Here is what we worked on.


Layout #1 was scrap-lifted (with permission) from my friend Casandra Bennett! I changed it just a little to use the Ariana Complements. Casandra does amazing artwork! You must follow her blog. scrappinbliss, to see what she makes. She has won many blog challenges and artwork mentions out there in the blog-o-sphere. Thank you Casandra for inspiring me and letting me use your beautiful design in my class and for my daughters 6th birthday!


We used the Marquee Alphabet to create the "Celebrate" title! Tip: When stamping your letters don't forget you need THREE "E"s! :)


Layout #2 is pretty and blue! I used pattern #06 from Make It From Your Heart Volume 1.


Added some stamping with the sentiments from the kit's exclusive stamp set and a Dimensional Element journal piece. Oh, and some cute epoxy bubbles!


Layout #3 also uses Make It From Your Heart Volume 1, but is pattern #03. This was a fun one! I changed it a little by tilting the photo mats on the RH page.


I loved this stamp from the kit! I scattered some epoxy bubbles near it using the tip to think of triangles when placing sparkles.


Layout #4 is pattern #05 from MIFYH V1. A quick and easy pattern to work with! Just use your squares to measure spacing when placing on your base.


I made my camera lense look "glassy" using my liquid glass! Just make sure you let it dry overnight! I love how the black epoxy bubbles look against the dark Ariana Grey Cardstock!

What do you think of my Ariana layouts? What pages did you make with your papers?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! These turned out fabulous. I really like how you took a feminine kit and put a masculine twist to it. :)

    ReplyDelete