Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ivy Lane, Pure Joy, Layout #1


"Ivy Lane" was on my radar when I first set eyes on it... Can you guess why? One word... PURPLE! (It's a kind of "You Had Me From Hello" moment when I see purple!) I knew right away I would use this paper set to help get layouts made for my Wedding Album. Approaching ten years, time to get the album finished!


I found this sketch pattern on the Let's Scrap website! Super cute. I made the circle and title shapes with my Artiste Cartridge.


The pennants under the photos are stamps from the kit.


The "Pure Joy" stamp that came in the kit made a perfect title for my page! I sponged the title with Gypsy Ink, then added sparkle gems to the holes of the doily shape.

What colors did you work with in your Wedding Albums? Anyone else out there like me and still finishing it up 10 years later? (Please say yes!)

1 comment:

  1. Well it's been 21 years and I haven't even started it yet Heather! So you are not doing too bad in my books! Love all the detail you've added to this layout and your use of the stamps! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete