Monday, May 19, 2014

Ivy Lane, Layout #2


Ivy Lane scrapbook layout #2! Green and purple combo.



Page one of the layout was made working from sketches I found under the National Scrapbooking Day (NSD 2014) Challenge from Let's Scrap! There is a lot of fun activity going on there this month!


"Pure, Simple, Wonderful You". A great sentiment to anchor my photos on the 2nd page of my layout.


Purple Glitter Gems!!!


Kraft Title. I used this layout to showcase photos from our Honeymoon. Appropriately titled "Mini-Moon". We visited a butterfly house on Mackinaw Island, so when I was looking for accent piece for the sketch- it worked great to just contour cut the butterfly from a photo I had taken!

Hope you can join us at class to create this layout on June 5th 2014!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you stamped the sentiment shape on Desert Sand. It gave it a nice rustic feel. That butterfly looks real. Pretty layout. So fun!

    ReplyDelete