Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Timberline Scrapbook Scout Camping


The forth scrapbook layout I made with my Timberline Kit is camping theme with a scout vibe.


This section of the layout was made to look like badges on a sash or vest. I used the chipboard set that came in the kit. I flipped the circles over and stamped on the backs of them with my "Camping Delights" stamp set. Then I sponged the circular borders with goldrush ink so that it would look like a patch with a gold embroidered edge. What do you think? Did I pull it off?


The stickease sheet made the first page of the layout quick and easy! Fast title. Layered tree accents. The zip strip is fun too!

I have loved scrapping with Timberline!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Yes, I totally see the scout badges! Great job with the complements, too.

    ReplyDelete