Monday, April 2, 2012

Superhero Preview: Layout #4!


This is layout #4 that I created with my Superhero kit from Close to my Heart. (CTMH)  I based it from the sketch pattern titled "Spellbound" from page 50 of the How-to Book, "Magic". This has been my favorite how-to book, I use it all of the time!


The little badge that reads "Vroom!" was perfect to pair up with this photo of my God-Son driving the little foot car in our living room! I set mine on the corner of the photo for extra emphasis, but any of the badges from the kit could be placed anywhere on this layout and still work.


I created this title with my new Cocktail Alphabet set! It has uppercase and lowercase letters. I tihnk it is really handsome for a boy page, but still cute enough for a girl page. I added the white chipboard stars and left them just the way they came in the kit. I really like how the white looks against the sky blue.

If you are able to attend the workshop I will have a table set up for you to create custom titles with my alphabet stamp sets and cricut. This is a great resource to take advantage of if you are able to plan the photos and theme for the page ahead of time.

Supply List:
-Superhero Kit
-2 Daisy White Cardstock Bases
-Cocktail Alphabet for title
-Pacifica Ink Pad
-White Chipboard stars
-Magic How-to Book: Pattern on page 50, "Spellbound"

Photo Sizes:
-3, 3x3
-3, 4x6 V

If this looks like a layout you would like to learn to create with me- then you won't want to miss the workshop being held on April 21st! Find the details here! Facebook Event on Heather Jane Design

Visit my CTMH website for more information about this kit and our other products! www.heatherjane.ctmh.com

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this is another adorable layout. Super Hero paper is perfect for your little man's photo's! I may have to break down and buy Cocktail alpha. now. :)

    ReplyDelete