Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lucy Preview, Layout #3!

I have created a third layout with my Lucy Kit from Close to my Heart! I have to share it because I am so excited about how it turned out!



Lucy Layout #3: Pictures= 4 H 4x6, 2 V 4x6
I found the sketch layout inspiration for this at scrapbook dot com. I added a little yellow card stock to act as a photo mat and peak out behind my photos. I thought this sketch was really cute and I loved how closely the rub-ons would match the suggested flourishes!



The princess and floral motifs on this paper set are just the right fit for displaying my daughter's flower girl memories! Delicate, girlie, and pretty! The flower rub-ons coordinate perfectly!


I added a few bitty sparkles to the centers of the flowers to give it a little bling!


I purchased the keepsake felt alphabet seperately to compliment my kit. It made such an easy and effortless title, with a big impact. Because the font style is cursive you can try and connect the letters to each other too.

This is the third 2 page scrapbook layout that we will create at the Lucy Workshop on May 19th. RSVP soon to save your spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment